Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

Air Hostess Admits, ‘I had Sex With A Pilot As He Was Flying The Plane’




An air hostess has admitted that she had sex with a pilot while he was flying the plane.
Mandy Smith, 41, claims in her tell-all memoir Cabin Fever, that she travelled with so many outfits and sex toys that her suitcase looked like a ‘travelling sex shop’.
Frankly, it was a wonder anyone got any peanuts at all.



In one particularly steamy passage, she admits to having had sex with a pilot – while he was flying the plane (a small one, not a passenger jet, thankfully).
Smith says, ‘Since I had a steady boyfriend, I decided the time had come to cross another item off my bucket list: the Mile High CClub


Jonathan was flying me down to the Florida Keys in a two-seat Cessna when I decided to seize the moment.
‘I climbed on top of him while he was flying and sealed the deal.’



Reference: Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment