Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

Kourtney Reacts To Scott Disick Affair With Kendall Jenner






Ever since Kendall posted a creepy and sexual photo of her bare leg and peeping Tom, aka Scott, to her Instagram last week, rumors have been flying that the pair are far from innocent friends (or rather, innocent sibling-in-laws). After all, they had been seen hanging out a lot together, for example going to lunch, wearing matching flannels (couple outfits?) and posting about each other on Instagram.
Star reported that Kendall and Scott's "secret romance" was the reason why Scott partied hard in Aspen a couple weekends ago - he was drowning his sorrows because Kourtney found out he had sex with Kendall while Kourtney was pregnant!


Khloe, 30, took to twitter last night (Jan. 28, 2015) to mock the rumors (or set them straight, depending on which way you look at them):
I'm really pissed about this whole @KendallJenner and @ScottDisick thing!! Scott, I thought it was you and I that was having the affair!

Scott is such a THOT! These hoes really ain't loyal!! Huh?!?! Damn Gina!!! Damn!!!
Scott, 31, then promptly replied to Khloe, assuring her she's got nothing to worry about:
Don't worry @khloekardashian you will always be my number 1

That's what's up Lord!!! “@ScottDisick: Don't worry @khloekardashian you will always be my number 1”
Then Kendall, 19,  jumped in because why not:

  1. excuse me?! RT @ScottDisick: Don't worry @khloekardashian you will always be my number 1
He wants an LA face w/an Oakland booty! "@KendallJenner: excuse me?! RT @ScottDisick: Don't worry Khlo, you will always be my number 1”

Finally, we hear from Kourtney, 35, herself:

  1. excuse me?! RT @ScottDisick: Don't worry @khloekardashian you will always be my number 1
Sisters after my man again?!Party!“@KendallJenner: excuse me?! RT @ScottDisick: Don't worry @khloekardashian you will always be my number 1”


A Kourtney-Khloe-Scott love triangle has long been rumored due to persistent inside jokes made between Khloe and Scott. Now that Kendall is in the picture, both Kourtney and Khloe are acting like scorned lovers as they make fun of this latest rumor.

No comments:

Post a Comment