Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

"I Feel Pretty Stupid'' - Bill Gates (World Richest Man)






The global philanthropist was asked in an online Reddit "Ask Me Anything" chat on Wednesday if there was anything in his life that he regretted.

"I feel pretty stupid that I don't know any foreign languages," the 59-year-old replied.
"I took Latin and Greek in high school and got As and I guess it helps my vocabulary but I wish I knew French or Arabic or Chinese.


"I keep hoping to get time to study one of these - probably French because it is the easiest."
He said he was impressed by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, who delighted a Chinese audience last year with his Mandarin skills.

Mr Gates continued: "I did Duolingo for a while but didn't keep it up. Mark Zuckerberg amazingly learned Mandarin and did a Q&A with Chinese students - incredible."

The former Microsoft chief, who is the world's richest man with a net worth of more than $80bn (£53bn), can certainly afford the language lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment