Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

SANDRA BULLOCK: HEARTBREAK WAS HEAVY


Sandra Bullock recounts the heartache she went through in the middle of her 2010 divorce.
The 49-year-old actress divorced Jesse James in 2010 after several women came forward claiming to have had affairs with the celebrity bike builder.

She admits after pulling herself up from heartache she’s happier than ever.

“I’ve been on the floor and I’ve been heartbroken,” she told UK newspaper The Mirror. “I didn’t know how I was going to stand up. But I just gave it time. You don’t think it will pass when you’re in the middle of it, but it does. I’m so lucky to have what I have. I have a beautiful child and friends and family I adore.”

The Oscar-winner adopted her three-year-old boy Louis in 2010 after going through the approval process with Jesse, whose name is not on any legal paperwork.

She credits the adorable toddler with her reawakening, revealing she has a new lease on life as a single mother.

“I was OK about being alone but when you have a child everything is about exploration and being around other kids and being out in the world and seeing things,” Sandra explained.

“So now I see things through his eyes. I haven’t ever gone out and explored and done things before like I have in the last three years. I have the best life right now because I’m enjoying every single moment of this amazing human being. I’m learning how to have a good time through him.”

The actress says she’s not dating at the moment, and she has no intention to.

For now, little Louis is the man in her life.

“I’ve got everything I want, and it couldn’t be sweeter, better or more fulfilling,” she said.

reference: belfasttelegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment