Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

BALE IS NOW THE WORLD'S MOST EXPENSIVE PLAYER




Bale on Spurs farewell: "It has been difficult to say goodbye to everybody at Tottenham. I had six great years there and some very special times. Andre Villas-Boas was a great manager for me. I wish them all the best and hope they qualify for the Champions League [this season]."
Asked if he has come to help Cristiano Ronaldo be the best in the world, as Neymar said he would help Lionel Messi when the Brazilian was unveiled by Barcelona at the beginning of the summer, Bale says: "I don't think I need to help Cristiano [too much] - he is already the best player in the world."
Bale on Spurs chairman Daniel Levy: "It has been a difficult time. He [Daniel Levy] is a tough person and he has been negotiating to strengthen the squad. I am grateful to him."
Bale on his price tag: "For me that is nothing to do with me..."

On Bernabeu presentation: "It was a dream to be out there and I was very nervous."
Bale on Ronaldo: "Cristiano is the best player in the world and one of the big factors in my decision to come here."
More Bale: "It's hard to turn down [a club like Real Madrid] and I am sure they [Tottenham] understand that."
"As I have said, it's a dream for me. I will give 100 per cent and hope to make the team better."
Gareth also reveals he has briefly spoken to coach Carlo Ancelotti.
Bale is now the world's most expensive player, but claims he doesn't feel added pressure by his price tag.

"I don't feel pressure in that sense; it's no more than the pressure I put on myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment