Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

AMERICAN IDOL: PHILLIP THE PHILLIPS EMERGED AS THE WINNER



Before the final declaration of the season 11 America Idol winner, I knew Phillip Phillips will emerge the winner, therefore, it came not surprising when  Phillip got the majority of 132 million votes that were casted in deciding the winner.


My stake was on both Joshua Ledet and Skylar Laine based on their various wonderful performances but they never made it to the top two. Therefore, I was forced to pick between Phillip and 16-year-old Jessica Sanche. However, I opted for Phillip Phillips, the guitar boy, simply because of the past winners that were mainly white guy with guitar.

Based on my critical evaluation and the result from the votes, Phillip the Phillips (the way I love calling him) is now the fifth white guy with guitar in a row to win American Idol. Does this implies that the guitar is the magical clue to victory in the Fox music competition?




Signature:d'prince

1 comment: