Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

KIM: I MAY MARRY KANYE BUT NOT NOW






Kim Kardashian has reportedly hinted that she could see herself marrying Kanye West - but it seems it won't be anytime soon.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, whose romance with the US rapper became public in April, suggested that a long-term commitment could be on the cards in the second part of her interview with Oprah Winfrey in a two-part special for OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network), reported USA Today.


"I'm not thinking about marriage right now. I definitely feel like... I mean I have to first get divorced. To have him (Kanye) in my life, this way, I think says a lot about us," she told the talk show host.

Kim - whose short-lived marriage with 27-year-old basketball player Kris Humphries lasted for 72 days - also denied that her relationship with Kanye, who joined Jay-Z on stage at BBC Radio 1's Hackney Weekend, is for the cameras.

"No. It's your heart you're playing with. I couldn't sacrifice my heart for a publicity stunt," she insisted.

The 31-year-old also opened up about the romance, saying: "We've known each other for a very long time. We've been friends for six or seven years.

"I don't know why it took us so long to get together. I think we've always had an attraction to each other but we've always been in other relationships or it wasn't the right timing. One day it just happened. It took me by surprise."


reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment