Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY SON'S FRIEND





I AM in love with a friend of my son’s who is so angry over it he has stopped speaking to me. My boyfriend’s mother is mad too.


I am 47 and the guy I am in love with is 24 next birthday. He works with my son and we got to know one another when he called round to pick up my son to go off to a party together last autumn.
My son had forgotten to tell him he was in bed with flu, but it was a bit early to set off for the party and his friend and I got talking. We found we had all sorts of ideas and opinions in common. A week later we bumped into one another in the supermarket and he suggested we had a coffee.
We just get on so well. We gel and feel really comfortable with one another. Our relationship just grew from there.

My son started working away a lot and so his friend called round for a drink and then a meal and then we had cuddle on the sofa because he was feeling low about the chance of a better job falling through.
That night we shared my bed and made love. It was amazing. We’re been together ever since.
Our relationship is just wonderful. I do try to break it off but we always end up back together. The only reason I tell him it has to finish is because of other people.
My son is furious and now his mother has found out, she is very unhappy with the situation. Putting myself in her shoes I can see her problem. I would feel the same if it was my son but I’d try to understand rather than see him unhappy. I guess that is easy to say but not so easy in real life.

1 comment: