Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

MAYWEATHER PUNCHED GUERRERO TO VICTORY







According to Jeff Powell, Floyd Mayweather Jnr came out of prison to elevate boxing to an art. An art, D’Prince called a perfected martial art with determination for victory. This could simply be briefed as from Prison to Glory.
Mayweather has not been in touch with the sport of boxing for a while as a result of his incarceration for domestic violence. At the moment Mayweather still maintains his unbeaten records of 44 -0, a record he promised to kept till the end of his career.
According to yahoo sport, Mayweather signed a six-fight, 30-month contract with Showtime in February – likely his final contract – and he started it off on the right foot.

At Las Vegas MGM Grand Garden, he won a unanimous decision, with all three

judges seeing it 117-111, to keep his WBC welterweight title.

‘I was happy to have my father back in my corner. I got hit too often in my last fight against [Miguel] Cotto and my father took me back to using my defensive skills. I’m 36 now and I must hold on to those skills from now on.’- Floyd Mayweather Jnr
Guerrero praised Mayweather for his performance. "That's why he's the best," Guerrero said.  "Give him credit," Guerrero also mentioned.

D’Prince

Upcoming event: Lasgidilife Award

No comments:

Post a Comment