Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

BECOMING MASTERCHEF……By Eucharia






The Beginning
I spent practically all of today on my feet cooking and baking with my girl Kelechi Udodiri-Okpara. It was our first try at the recipes and my earnest journey into being a Masterchef. We rolled out ( i) Steak and Kidney Pie (ii) Low-sugar chocolate Brownies with glazed pecans. Of course, we only indulged in a few of the goodies to keep the calories at bay.

Though, a very tiring day for us, we had fun cooking, baking and learning. It was worth every second and indeed it is a wonderful way to spend a Saturday.

My bed's calling and I can't wait to wake up to Zumbafitness: Expert class and a cup of cappuccino afterwards. A great way to start another day.

The journey continues

D'Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment