Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

EVIDENCES OF HATRED BY THE KILLER IN CHARLESTON MASSACRE EMERGED







Twitter users @EMQuangel and @HenryKrinkle have found a website believed to be owned by Dylann Roof, which includes pictures of him, as well as a manifesto of over 2,000 words, where he explains his motivation behind the shooting.
We have chosen not to link to the website as it also contains graphic images of currently unidentified people.
In some of the pictures, Roof is seen wearing 88-branded garments, which is an abbreviation for ‘Heil Hitler’, popular in white supremacist circles.


In the manifesto, Roof says that he was ‘awakened’ by the Trayvon Martin case, as he believed that ‘Zimmerman was right’.
He then calls black people ‘stupid and violent’, and says: ‘I have read hundreds of slaves narratives from my state. And almost all of them were positive’.
As pointed out by previous reports, he reaffirms his support of segregation between black and white people.
Black people are, however, not the only source of his hatred, as he says the ‘Jewish identity’ should be destroyed.


He suggests that Jewish people should be ‘turned blue for 24 hours’, so that they could be more noticeable to white people.
Roof then moves on to what he calls an ‘explanation’, which should remove all doubts, if any were remaining, on whether the horrifying attack was racially motivated or not.
‘I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.
Unfortunately at the time of writing I am in a great hurry and some of my best thoughts, actually many of them have been to be left out and lost forever. But I believe enough great White minds are out there already.’



Read more: metro

No comments:

Post a Comment