Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

George Clooney Pledges To Help Hillary Clinton Her 2016 Campaign





George Clooney, who once called Hillary Clinton the 'most polarizing figure in American politics', has pledged to help her 'in whatever way he can' with her 2016 presidential campaign.
During a recent interview, the 54-year-old actor said that he 'would be very happy if she was president'.
As Clinton advisers have set a goal of raising $100million for the primary campaign, Clooney's full support could be tremendous for the former Secretary of State's campaign, according to Fusion.


In 2012, Clooney hosted a fundraising event that raked in nearly $15million for President Barack Obama's campaign, which was a record for a single fundraiser.
When asked during the interview if he was going to be helping the Democratic presidential candidate, Clooney told Fusion, 'Sure, whatever she wants. In whatever way I can help.'

'I think that she’s a tremendous candidate,' he said. 'I know her and I think the world of her and I think that I would be very happy if she was president.'


No comments:

Post a Comment