Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

DRAKE & KRIS JENNER- THE INFATUATION



Going by the various news on websites and social networks, the young Canadian Rapper Drake had expressed his willingness to marry Kris Jenner in front of the Kardashian family and Kanye West. This I guess might be one of his juvenile delinquency or enthrallment syndromes.
Drake stated that “I got the number one album and the number 1 Kardashian in the world” as he proposed to Kim’s mother. News had it that Drake met Kris while in Kanye West studio for his ‘Nothing was the Same Album’ and the two have been serious ever since.
According to the rapper “Some will say this is very light skin of me, well I’ll be light skin if it means getting to marry the woman of my dreams.

How expensive it is if dreams are paid for? Carrying on dreaming Drake.

d'prince

No comments:

Post a Comment