Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

KANYE WEST CALLS KIM KARDASHIAN HIS "WIFE," REVEALS WEDDING PLAN


Kim Kardashian and Kanye West fans need to prepare themselves for a summer wedding, after the rapper revealed details about the upcoming nuptials.
Just last week, West proposed to the reality star in front of family and friends.
While on radio show “Big Boy’s Neighborhood” Monday morning in Los Angeles, West said about the wedding, “It’s going to be next summer. I only have two words in my mind as far as ideas for the wedding. That’s fighter jets.” As of late, West has been gushing about his fiancĂ©.

“I have never loved any girl, other than my mother, as much as I love my girlfriend,” he about 33, during an interview last Monday with San Francisco radio station KMEL. “I just feel so blessed.”





The couple have been dating since last year, though they have known each other for around a decade and have a newborn daughter together.

West explained to host Big Boy that he had some normal jitters just before asking for Kim's hand in marriage.
"I was nervous a litt bit," he confessed. "But more about everything being on cue."

"I wanted to marry that girl from the first time I saw her," he admitted. "Kim and I are the perfect balance."



No comments:

Post a Comment