Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

MAN SHOCKED TO FIND APOLOGY NOTE, MONEY FOR BROKEN TAILLIGHT





The man named Marc Knight disclosed how he had been upset to discover the damage done to his parked motorcycle at the Rajiv Gandhi Government Hospital in India.
A man has expressed his shock in a post he shared via his Facebook page, revealing the strange story of how his motorcycle taillight had been broken but paid for in his absence.
The man named Marc Knight disclosed how he had been upset to discover the damage done to his parked motorcycle at the Rajiv Gandhi Government Hospital in India.


Surprisingly, his anger had been replaced with shock when he had discovered that the culprit had left an apology not as well as the money for the repairs waiting for him.
Sharing his experience via Facebook, Knight wrote:
"Today I had parked my bike at the Rajiv Gandhi Government hospital, Chennai. When I returned I found my tail lamp smashed...for a moment I was really upset, but I found a small bit of paper rolled into my helmet which was on the bike.
"It was a sorry note and a couple of hundred rupees rolled up with it. I was indeed taken aback....in a world of road rage and recklessness. ..this was a pleasant reminder that humanity still existed. So guys just share this and if it reaches the guy who did this. ..I want to say "thank you....you are a good person!"

Mr Knight made sure to share his gratitude via his post in hopes that the unidentified person would see his message too

No comments:

Post a Comment