Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

LADY GAGA FOUND LOVE IN TAYLOR KINNEY

Lady Gaga has opened up about her romance with Taylor Kinney, saying she has finally "found love".

The Do What U Want singer admitted to Fashion magazine that her romantic life hasn't all been smooth-sailing in the past.

But Gaga revealed that she and the Chicago Fire star - who started dating in 2011 after she chose him to play her lover in the video for hit single You And I - are the real thing.

She said: "It has been hard for me to find it but I have found love. When you meet someone that's not intimidated by the amazing people that are around you [or] by the love that you receive - that's love."

The Bad Romance singer went on: "Men weren't always happy for me. It was very challenging to watch a woman be so successful."

The 27-year-old also told the magazine how music helps her to cope with sadness.

She explained: "I put all my pain into my work and as joyful as this album (ARTPOP) is, this joy and if you look at the album cover there's an explosion of joy that is coming from a place of intense sadness that's been in my heart since I was younger and this is why we understand each other because I was not born happy, naturally always joyful or believing in myself. I was born with a sad heart.

"I didn't feel alive unless I was on a stage."



Reference: belfasttelegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment