Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

LYNXXX (NIGERIAN RAPPER)- I HAVE A CRUSH ON CHIDINMA




Sexy Nigerian rapper, Lynxxx, has confessed that he has a thing for Chidinma. During an interview with Pulse, the Syndik8 records CEO confessed to having a crush on the petite singer.
“Chidinma is my celebrity crush. She’s cute and tiny and she has a powerful voice. I think that’s attractive.

I haven’t done a song with Chidinma because I’m shy. I’m really not a shy person, but around her, I am shy.
Like I walked into an embassy a month ago, and who do I see? Chidinma.
I hugged her and she’s just so tiny. I’m 6’2, I’m a big guy, she’s tiny and she fits right into my hands,” he revealed.

Lynxxx has always been very expressive of his feelings for “Miss Kedike”, but it is anyone’s guess if she’ll come around to reciprocating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment