Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

KIM KARDASHIAN IS ALREADY PLANNING HER NEXT WEDDING







Kim Kardashian is still technically married to Kris Humphries, but that hasn't stopped her from planning her next trip down the aisle.
In an interview with Tatler Magazine, Kim implies that her inevitable wedding to Kanye West won't be televised.

It had always been my dream to have a big wedding, and when people said that I'd made it over the top for [Keeping Up with The Kardashians], that was just me — I am over the top. But the next time, I want to do it on an island with just my friends and family and that's it.
Of course, "friends and family" could include camera crews. They've already been around for so many of the Kardashians' ups and downs.

At the same time, we know that Kim and Kanye both hate attention.

Ever the romantic, Kim believes this relationship is her last.

It's so nice to have a best friend in this game who understands everything you're going through.

Could this marriage make it past the 72-day mark? Let's cross that bridge when we come to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment