Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

I COULD NOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN GENUINE, FAKE DRUGS - DBANJ





Dbanj is one Nigerian entertainer who has been in the news since the day and he does not seem to be letting go as he visited the Lagos chapter of National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) on a public enlighten campaign.

Dbanj was led on tour of the agency in the campaign to give the educative information about the activities of the agency in the bid to rid the society of the menace of fake drugs and substandard products which continue to harm the lives of the people.

He confessed that agency has helped him know how to differentiate between the fake drugs and original drugs.


"I am very impressed and inspired with what I have seen at NAFDAC laboratories and other offices. Before now, I found it difficult to distinguish a genuine drug from the counterfeit. We hear a lot of news about fake drugs. From what I have seen today, I am well informed. On behalf of Nigerian youths, I just have to commend NAFDAC for its good works." he said

No comments:

Post a Comment