Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Khloe Kardashian And Amber Rose’s Feud . . . Goes NUCLEAR




The war between Amber rose and Khloe Kardashian yesterday on social media was EPIC. It all started when Amber called out Kylie Jenner for dating Tyga (Underage relationship). Khloe responded by calling Amber a stripper. And Amber brought up Kim's sextape . . . and then it went LEFT after that.


                                    








  1. “I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don't worry about my sister who has a career & her shit (1)
@khloekardashian I'm happy u brought up the fact that I was a stripper at 15....
  1. “I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don't worry about my sister who has a career & her shit (1)
@khloekardashian I'll be that lil whore to support my family like ur older sister is a whore 2 support hers. We're even
  1. @khloekardashian
@DaRealAmberRose lol well damn, I didn't realize I called you a whore… But at the end of the day
8:40 PM - 16 Feb 2015

  1. @khloekardashian
@DaRealAmberRose I guess people love to call us all whores. Easiest jab to throw. It is what it is. We still livin though.

No comments:

Post a Comment