Pages

Sunday 8 July 2012

RMD WARNS LINDA IKEJI OVER SCANDALOUS GOSSIP






One of the most talented actors in Nollywood, RMD was furious over the story by Linda on her blog in which she stated that Actor acquired a property worth over N250 million.

Linda’s Story On Her Blog
The actor was born July 6th 1961. Wishing him many more beautiful years ahead. Meanwhile the actor has acquired a palatial home said to be worth about N250 million in Asaba, Delta State, where he is the Commissioner for Arts and Culture.


It has been brought to my attention that one Linda Ikeji character who I understand is a gossip has put up a story about my N250m 

Ordinarily I will never dignify her type with a response but with the calls, texts & bbms I hv received I'd like to sound a warning to her (Ikeji) to desist from fabricating stories about me & get a life, knowing the worth of a property is not rocket science.

If you find a dignified career path & work hard at it you will be too busy & successful to spread unfounded lies about people

I'm exploring that option, thank you
Oh please do not insult me, how can u say I am fighting Linda Ikeji? Pls be appropriate, there's a diff btw a warning & a fight

Signature: D'Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment