Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2011

WANDE COAL----SMOKING HOT LIKE A COAL WITH NEW SINGLES


It was a distance international call that woke me up from my snoring act (something I do to appreciate my Creator). With my eyes half closed the caller said "Ore (friend) you have to listen to this fresh and tantalizing (like your Tantalizer in 9ja) new single from one of the greatest mo hit members. Please I have personally sent samples to you kindly explode on Lasgidilife for all my people out there.
Wande Coal is an artist to be reckoned with when it comes to music in Nigeria irrespective of the way you want to explain it. He is herculean in the industry and his music act is simply inexplicable.
Listen to his new singles and you will know that Mo hit and Wande coal (The Coal man-his complexion never lies) leaves nothing unturned to keep their fans and Nigerians especially the Lasgidi people dancing and enjoying in this season
Anyway, its been long we saw Wande Coal but we adore him. Just listen and adore this black man.
This bumper to bumper Prince is no longer bumping but taking private trips offshore.
Do you feel any touch of Kanye Westin in the singles?------Leave your comment



2 comments:

  1. Wande welcome back..... but common WTF is dis! bring back d real wande cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this not too bad an album...Don't worry it will be the hit on many radio stations soon and dance club too.

    ReplyDelete