Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

My Amicable Divorce With Mariah Carey Is Actually 'F*cked Up' —Nick Cannon








Nick Cannon has insisted that he and Mariah Carey are totally amicable amid their divorce drama.
But even though the former flames are adamant things are completely good between them, the America's Got Talent host actually admitted their split is kind of "f*cked up!"

The 35-year-old vented to Howard Stern on The Howard Stern Show Monday, saying he doesn't like that the time he spends with their twins Moroccan and Monroe, is now labeled "visitation."

The rapper dished that he feels for father's everywhere who are supposed to associate this word with quality time with their kids:
"It's kind of f*cked up when time with your kids is considered visitations. It's unfair to the fathers in the situation. I'm just keeping it real…That's pain, right there."


However, the comedian definitely makes the most of his moments with Dem Babies, adding:
"Everything shuts down when I'm with my kids. It's their time [and] my house is like a big fun house. I have a candy store and slides…We're just playing the whole time. But I'm also the most stern. I'm the disciplinarian, 100-percent. They know dad don't play."

Well, we're just glad his issues are just with the general divorce process, rather than a strained relationship with Mimi!
In fact, the famous father joked that he's a "recurring character in the sitcom," especially when he shows up to pick up the twins, saying:
"Mariah and I are super cool. We talk every day."

Plus, he stressed he's nothing but supportive of her upcoming nuptials with billionaire beau James Packer, explaining:

"To see her happy is outstanding. I love it! I salute them. I respect it. I wish all my exes [found] billionaires!"

No comments:

Post a Comment