Pages

Saturday 25 October 2014

ARA IN SEARCH OF LOVE: HOPELESS LOVER BUT SUBMISSIVE WIFE



























With her recent interview and various narrations about her crashed marriage and the need for new love and relationship, Ara made it known that she is a very hopeless lover as well as submissive wife having depicted this in her previous marriage.

According to Ara:
“When I meet the right person and fall in love, I will consider marriage. I really want to fall in love again. I don’t believe in marriage just for its sake. If a younger guy comes up to me, I don’t mind dating the person. I don’t mind marrying somebody who I am older than. I have spoken to a couple of people and they don’t see anything wrong with it. If the person has a mature mind and is committed, then it is not a big deal.” She said.

“I am ‘mumu’ for love. You can ask my ex, he can tell you. There was never a day I didn't ask him what I should cook even though I was the breadwinner. I would always ask him what he wanted. And whatever he said, if we didn't have it, I would jump on an okada and enter the market to go and buy the stuff. I am a hopeless lover," she said.


Who will give Ara the love she craves for?

No comments:

Post a Comment