Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

NICK CANNON REVEALS JUST WHY HE DUMPED KIM KARDASHIAN






Nick Cannon has revealed that he dumped Kim Kardashian after she 'lied' to him about the existence of her now-infamous sex tape.
Despite calling the reality star 'one of the nicest people you'll ever meet' Nick explained that he couldn't forgive her for denying the tape existed.
Radio presenter Nick, now happily married to Mariah Carey, briefly dated Kim from September 2006 to January 2007.
Speaking on The Howard Stern Show last week he explained: 'This was my issue. We talked about this tape…And she told me there was no tape.
'If she might have been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like "That was before me" because she is a great girl.
'She’s actually one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. But the fact that she lied and told me that there was no tape?'
Kim made the tape while with then-boyfriend Ray J in 2003. It's release brought her to a wide audience and directly led to her now-lucrative reality star career.
Nick revealed that he had always suspected that Kim might have had something to do with  the tape's release.
'And I still think she might have even had a part to play with [its release],' he said.


1 comment:

  1. nick like better thing oo
    http://somewhereinmoscow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete