Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2012

BIEBER GETS BEATEN TO A BLOODY MESS

Life is complex


Did Justin Bieber get punched in the face?!? No. No one’s going to let that sweet face take a punch.

But it is a brutal-looking photo shoot that Justin has put on for Complex magazine’s 10th-year anniversary, a “knock-out special edition,” to show that Justin knows how to “roll with the punches.”


In the interview, Bieber reacts to the fact that he wears the same jacket as Swizz Beatz, talks about his responsibility as a role model and reveals his competitive nature.
“There’s no point in doing this if I’m not going to be the best,” says Bieber, 18. “I give up a personal life. I give up my friends and family to pursue what I love and to make my fans happy. Why would I give up so much to be just another singer?”



Reference:


No comments:

Post a Comment