Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (18+)





She's never been shy about showing off her body, or speaking up about pretty much anything that crosses her mind.
And in the brand new issue of LOVE Magazine, Kim Kardashian has gone further perhaps than ever before, laying herself utterly bare both physically and metaphorically.
In an interview with guest editor Cara Delevingne, the reality TV icon reveals her favourite sex position, why she loves nudity so much, and also her envy of younger half-sister Kendall Jenner's physique.

Here's what you need to know:

1. She does have a favorite sex position.
"From the back," she said, adding that there's no such thing as being "too big" when it comes to the size of one's manhood

2. She doesn't have the best aim when it comes to peeing. 
"I always pee all over my Spanx, it's a disaster. They aren't crotchless enough!"

3. She has peed outside — though Kourtney Kardashian is a worse offender of urinating where she's not supposed to.
Kardashian claimed her older sister is "notorious" for peeing outside and once popped a squat behind a curtain somewhere in the Delano Hotel in Miami, Fla. "They will probably never let us stay there again," she said.

4. She's infatuated with gore. "
I am obsessed with murders and dead bodies."

5. She wants you to stop thinking that she's only famous because of a sex tape.
"When someone asks me, 'What do you do?' under my breath I want to say, 'Ask my fucking bank account what I do.' But I would never say that to someone's face."


Finally, 'I'd love to swap bodies with Kendall for just a week, just to look from that little bit higher up and fit into everything perfectly

No comments:

Post a Comment