Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

Amber Rose Hits Back At Kanye West's '30 Showers' Diss



Her recent Twitter spat with Khloe Kardashian made it clear that Amber Rose isn't somebody that will have back down silently to haters, and after her ex Kanye West claimed that his wife Kim Kardashian made him take "30 showers" because he dated the hip-hop model the star has once again hit back at Kanye's cruel insult on Twitter just hours ago, bringing to light Kim's sex tape with ex-partner Ray J, and the relationship she once shared with the Only One hitmaker.

"Wait 30 showers? But Kim let RayJ nut on her... Never mind." Rose wrote, referring to the comments Kanye made earlier today. "@kanyewest This is my moment to let the world know who u really are and the things you've done to me.

"@kanyewest after all these years I never snitched on u and I don't plan on starting now. We once loved each other so I won't do u like that," she said, before once again dissing the rapper's in-laws.


@kanyewest I'll leave that up to the Kartrashians to humiliate u when they're done with u," Amber continued. "I'm always so quiet and just a cool fun girl. The funny thing is I'm all for a woman making something out of nothing.

"Ppl make mistakes in life trust me I have. But when u bully other ppl and ur not perfect its so fucked. I own up to every piece of my life."

Until today, West has remained untypically tight-lipped on the current feud going down between the Kardashians and his ex, though it seems the Only One hitmaker couldn't quite hold his tongue any more as he threw his first verbal hit when he dropped by radio show, The Breakfast Club.

"She's just soaking up the moment," he said of Amber -- who he dated for two years, starting in 2008.. "If Kim had dated me when I first wanted to be with her, there wouldn't be an Amber Rose, you know what I'm saying?"

The 37-year-old also denied Amber's claims that his now-wife Kim had been sending the producer naked pictures while he was dating her. "I wish," Kanye laughed. "I would have gladly, happily have liked her. By the way, it's very hard for a woman to want to be with someone that's with Amber Rose. So she wasn't sending nothing, you know what I'm saying? I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim."

But it looks like Amber doesn't think particularly highly of the reality star either after she called her a "wh*re" during a heated exchange with her younger sister. After Khloe brought up Rose's past as a stripper, the blonde insinuated that the apple didn't fall too far from the tree.  "@khloekardashian I'll be that lil wh*re to support my family like ur older sister is a wh*re 2 support hers. We're even #MuvaGivesFacts," Rose tweeted.

The interview also saw West appear to confirm that Kylie Jenner is dating rapper Tyga. The Rack City hitmaker was slammed by Amber last week after she accused him of leaving her friend Blac Chyna and their son "for a 16-year-old that just turned 17." The model added that the musician should be "ashamed" of himself for dating somebody so young, though Kanye doesn't seem to think their eight year age gap is very much at all.

"I think he got in early, I think he was smart," he said of the two's reported relationship. "They're closer in age than a lot of relationships that I know. I knew Tyga was smart, you know?" Though when it was brought to West's attention that Tyga himself denied the controversial relationship, and Kanye quickly shut his mouth. "Yeah, I can't speak on nobody's relationship," he quipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment