Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Neymar Posted Emotional Instagram Tribute To Barcelona






Neymar has joined PSG from Barcelona in a world-record £198million deal
Immediately after deal was announced, Brazilian posted emotional video tribute
In it, he thanks Barcelona and admits he went against his father to join PSG
Neymar praises Lionel Messi, who he says is 'best athlete he has seen in his life'
Says he 'made decision with maturity I accumulated throughout those 25 years'

PSG's new £198million man Neymar has penned an emotional goodbye to Barcelona after leaving the Nou Camp for Paris.

The record-breaking move was announced on Thursday night, and just minutes later Neymar had shared a lengthy video to his 79 million Instagram followers.

Speaking to the camera as he read a message written on his phone, Neymar thanked Barcelona for the last few years and revealed his father, Neymar Sr, did not want him to leave.


Below his emotional messages in Spanish to Barcelona



The English version of his messages:

The life of an athlete is challenged. Some are taxes, others are the result of our decisions. Barcelona has been more than a challenge. Played with those cracks in the video game. I arrived in Catalonia at 21, full of challenges. I remember my first days in the Club, sharing the costumes with idols like Messi, Valdés, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Piqué, Busquets and others with the expectation of playing in a Club that is "more than a club". @fcbarcelona is a nation that represents Catalonia! I had the honor of acting with the greatest athlete I've ever seen in my life and I'm sure I will not see another better, @leomessi became my partner, friend on and off the pitch. Proud to play with you. I formed an attack with @leomessi and @ luissuarez9 that is left for the story. I have conquered everything an athlete can conquer. I have lived unforgettable moments! I live in a city that is more than a city, it is a homeland. I love Barcelona and Catalunya. But an athlete (YO) needs challenges. And for the second time in my life I will take the opposite of my father. Papa, I understand and respect your opinion, but my decision is taken, I ask you to support me as you have always done. @fcbarcelona and Catalunya will always be in my heart but I need new challenges. I have accepted the proposal of the @psg to find new achievements and help the Club achieve the titles that the fans expect. I have presented a daring career plan and I am prepared for this challenge. I thank the affection of the Blaugrana fans and all that I have learned from the athletes with whom I have shared costumes. I also feel in my heart that the time has come to leave. The @psg will be my new home for the next few years and I will work to honor the trust they place in my football. I count on the support of all. Fans, my friends, the professionals who accompany me and my family, who has suffered a lot with problems that have occurred in this period of my career and deserve peace. It is a difficult decision, but taken with the maturity of my 25 years. @fcbarcelona, ​​gràcies per tot! @psg, J'arrive! May God bless and protect us!

No comments:

Post a Comment