Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Christmas Magic.--By Henrikh Mkhitaryan Of United









'It was a little Christmas magic... the best goal I've ever scored': Mkhitaryan thrilled with stunning scorpion kick strike for United

Henrikh Mkhitaryan said his sensational 'scorpion' goal in Manchester United's 3-1 win against Sunderland yesterday was 'the best I've ever scored'. The Armenian, returning from injury, brought the house down at Old Trafford with a stunning piece of improvisation that his manager Jose Mourinho called 'phenomenal'.  Mkhitaryan flicked up his right heel to connect with Zlatan Ibrahimovic's cross for United's third goal.


Henrikh Mkhitaryan said his sensational 'scorpion' goal in Manchester United's 3-1 win against Sunderland was 'the best I've ever scored'.
The Armenian, returning from injury, brought the house down at Old Trafford with a stunning piece of improvisation that his manager Jose Mourinho called 'phenomenal'.
Mkhitaryan flicked up his right heel to connect with Zlatan Ibrahimovic's cross for United's third goal.


He said: 'I had a great feeling. It was a little Christmas magic - the best I've ever scored.
'I was very excited. The first thing I did was look at the assistant and I saw it was not ruled as offside so I just started to celebrate.
'I was expecting the ball to be in front of me and then I realised I was in front of it.

'As the ball was behind me, the only thing I could do was a backheel so I did that and I succeeded.'

No comments:

Post a Comment