Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

‘I Am So Much More Than Kanye’s Ex or Wiz’s Baby Mama’ • Angry Amber Tells GQ






Amber Rose is very upset with GQ magazine for addressing her as “Kanye’s ex” and “Wiz Khalifa’s baby mama” in a new article featured in the magazine’s latest issue (pictured above).

She feels at this point in her career – she deserves a little more respect and sensitivity from the media.

Her response below:



Really @gq??? I’m so much more then Kanye’s Ex or Wiz’s baby’s mama. Damn, why the fuck did u guys reach out to me for this article and photoshoot? To dumb me down? I talked about feminism and my Slutwalk… Wtf nice title smh I expected so much more from u guys and I’m so disappointed. I was so excited to be featured in GQ not realizing I was shooting for a tabloid. My slutwalk was for ignorant shit like this. Oh “Her beautiful dark twisted journey to the top”? Nice pun. Negative af. Thx for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment