Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

Late Muna Obiekwe Was Abandoned By Colleagues – Ify Okeke



When a friend sent me a message about the death of the popular Nollywood Actor Muna, I was very reluctant to publish it even totally refused to do it. Until I saw the message on Ify Okeke’s instagram regarding Muna’s death and the way he was abandoned during his sick period.

Read below:


"I truly hate to be a harbinger of bad news but I want to confirm that Muna Obiekwe is dead! And am so angry!

Yes not just because we lost another great talent but because in this industry we are not our brothers’ keeper. Yes, Muna might have wanted or lived a private life but people knew he was sick, people knew his health condition and yet what did they do? Some tried but if they had cried out to the world Muna might have gotten help. We are just colleagues No real friends! Rest In Peace Muna..

No comments:

Post a Comment