Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2014

CAUGHT SMUGGLING COCAINE THROUGH VAGINA AT MMIA




A 36 year old woman named Chinelo Okorom Lynette was caught by NDLEA officials at Murtala Muhamad Airport as she tried to smuggle 685 grammes of cocaine which she hid inside her vagina. She was discovered during the inward screening of passengers that arrived to Nigeria on an Ethiopian flight from Addis Abba; You can read her statement below… 


”I am a food vendor at Ajangbadi, Lagos and have never been involved in crime. I am a victim of man’s cruelty to man. My husband abandoned me with four children two years ago. I work hard to pay their fees and ensure their proper upkeep. The last straw that devastated me was when the landlord forcefully ejected me. I had nowhere to turn to for solace. I was crying like a baby when a man came to console me. I have never met him in my life. He asked me to wipe my tears and promised to introduce me to importation business. I felt he was God sent until he sponsored my trip to Addis Ababa. When I got to Ethiopia, he told me to take cocaine to Nigeria. Initially I disagreed but he threatened to recover his investment at all cost,” She was quoted as saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment