Pages

Saturday 21 April 2012

2PAC ALIVE WITH SNOOP & DR DRE @ COACHELLA LIVE 2012


2PAC ALIVE!

With the privilege of snoop dogg circle on my google+, I had access to this piece for my audience. If truly human beings can reincarnate, then the show at Coachella brought this into reality, with 2Pac awaken from dead to entertain the audience and fans with what he knows to do best ‘RAP’

see his recent stage show with snoop below




With the memories of some of the best rap songs in the industry, one has no doubt that 2Pac was one of the best rappers ever in the history of rap music.



Below are 10 great songs by 2Pac aka Makaveli Tha Don:
1. Until The End Of Time
2. Letter To My Unborn
3. Made Niggaz
4. Troublesome '96
5. Starin' At The World Thru My Rearview
6. Fuck Em All
7. Ghetto Gospel
8. Breathin'
9. They Don't Give A Fuck About Us
10.Blasphemy


No comments:

Post a Comment